A quality way of presenting a pattern or logo on a textile. The maximum dimensions are 33 x 50 cm, on which up to 12 colourfast embroidering threads can be used. The resulting price is derived from the number of stitches (= embroidered area) and the complexity of inserting the material into the machine. The smallest possible size of the embroidered pattern is limited by the length of the stitch – in terry-cloth it is approx. a 5 mm high type without serifs. In the case of materials with a finer structure we are capable of embroidering very thin lines.
We can produce embroidery:
- in the material surface
- on the towel hem (the LUX quality is suitable)
- on the front, side and rear parts of a cap
- on the tightening belt of a cap
- on the pocket of a T-shirt, slippers etc. if the embroidery is made on a semi-finished product
- backpacks, bags, “bumbags”, belts, tents, sleeping bags ...
- jackets, vests, sweatshirts, sweaters, blouses, shirts, polo shirts, T-shirts...
- sports clothes, tracksuits, trousers, boxer shorts...
- hats, headbands, dress shields, caps, scarves, gloves, mittens ...
- work clothes, aprons, coats, dungarees, overalls ...
- theatre costumes, uniforms ...
WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY SUPPLYING ALL OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED KINDS OF TEXTILES
What contents price of embroidery?
To understand what constitutes price of embroidery, we explain the process of embroidery from beginning to end. There is concrete example. Customers order of 100 t-shirts with small embroidery on heart. After programme creation and confirmation by customer we can start with final production. We start with preparation before production of embroidery. First step of preparation is choosing right colour of thread. Other step is recording embroidery programme into embroidery machine. The work itself begins with textiles shirts from unpacking boxes in which they were delivered. Then the location of embroidery is reached at the desired location and clamp T-shirts in a special embroidery frame. This process is repeated for each shirt separately. The frame with clamped shirt is inserted into the machine and we can start with embroidery. Length of embroidery depends on the size of embroidery, or the number of stitches that are needed for embroidery. Number of stitches is another factor affecting the final price of embroidery. After completions of the embroidery are t-shirts taken out of the machine, excess material is removed and t-shirts are packed.
Price of embroidery depends on time of preparation before and after embroidery production, size of embroidery (number of threads) and material which is embroidered. Each calculation is individual and therefore is not possible to giving price without seeing logo first. For concrete calculation ask us, please.